"Darke & Associates delivered a dynamic program to assist our Young Professionals group in understanding personality characteristics in themselves, as well as others, and using that information to build stronger teams within their businesses. Patty know her information and presents it well."
Bill Corby – President, Burnsville Chamber of Commerce
Patricia Darke is a recognized for performing the Human Resources keynote speaking Minnesota companies turn to to motivate and cultivate change within their organizations. With her wealth of experience, she shares her knowledge on leadership, cohesive teams, employee performance and engagement strategies. Whether as speaker or facilitator, Patty engages her audience and makes sure your experience is fun, active and informative. Contact Patty to book one of the most experienced leadership speakers Minnesota has to offer! Content can be customized.
- Fostering a culture of engagement
- 7 biggest team building blunders
- The powerful act of coaching employees
- Why smart employees underperform
- Engaging people for peak performance
- Understand your strengths to lead more effectively
- 5 lessons for upgrading talent with outside superstars
- Selling for the non-sales person
- Build more effective communication in your workplace
- Selection and interviewing for non HR people
- Building your strategic relationships
- Leadership done right
Contact us at 612-866-0692 or contact us.
PRODUCTS WE OFFER
- EVERYTHING DiSC®
We’ve been researching and analyzing DiSC® for over 40 years—in fact, our DiSC® Classic Paper Profile was the first DiSC assessment EVER!
- FIVE BEHAVIORS OF A COHESIVE TEAM™
Building A Strong Team is Both Possible and Remarkably Simple. The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ has a simple goal: To facilitate a learning experience that helps professionals and their organizations discover what it takes to build a truly cohesive and effective team.
- PXT Select™
PXT Select™ offers assessment solutions that enable organizations to select the right people and develop them to their full potential.