Remember that boss who you just couldn’t get through to?
We know why... and we can help.
Have you ever wondered why some people just don’t get you? Or ever thought “I cannot even begin to know what my boss needs—even when I ask her, I still don’t know.”
Most of us have felt that way at one time or another! The good news is there’s a simple tool designed to help you understand yourself AND other people too. Everything DiSC® helps you build more effective working relationships based on an understanding of different behavioral styles.
Everything DiSC is not a test, it's a personality assessment. This research-validated model helps you understand yourself and others, saving you time, energy, and money. Better employee communication means efficiency on both individual and company levels.
Everything DiSC is the best DiSC personality assessment available. We made sure of it.
Contact us to learn more about the Everything DiSC Workshops. Some of the takeaways from the specific workshops are:
Workplace DiSC Workshop
- Participants discover how DiSC styles affect their Workplace relationships and explore the priorities that drive them at work.
- Participants learn what works for them and what challenges them when working with each DiSC style.
- Participants create strategies and an action plan to overcome challenges when working with people of different DiSC styles.
- Participants learn how to identify others’ DiSC styles based on behavioral cues.
Management DiSC Workshop
- Participants discover how DiSC affects management style, including decision making and problem solving. Participants will also learn to identify others’ DiSC styles using behavioral cues.
- Managers discover their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating.
- Managers learn how to provide resources, environments, and opportunities that support long-term professional growth, based on DiSC.
- Participants discover how DiSC styles influence how people are motivated.
- Participants learn to influence and communicate effectively with their managers by meeting their DiSC needs and preferences.
Sales DiSC Workshop
- Introduction to the DiSC Sales Map. Participants learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviors.
- Participants use what they’ve learned about sales priorities in an interviewing activity.
- Participants learn customer mapping, a new way of people-reading. They practice their customer-mapping skills in a competitive video-based activity.
- Participants learn about different customer priorities, then use their new skills to identify the buying styles of current customers.
- Participants use their DiSC Sales Maps to understand how to navigate from their own styles to those of different types of customers.
- Participants role play adapting to their most challenging customer and complete an interaction plan for working with that customer.
Work of Leaders DiSC Workshop
- Participants discover the Work of Leaders process. Includes optional Discovering DiSC activity.
- Participants learn about the three drivers of Vision and discover how they approach each driver.
- Participants learn about the three drivers of Alignment and discover how they approach each driver.
- Participants learn about the three drivers of Execution and discover how they approach each driver.
Please note: For HR and Training Departments: Facilitation kits and Certifications are available on all of the above workshops.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on any of the above workshops or call 612-866-0692.